2015. augusztus 3., hétfő

OOTD* ~ 003

Hello!
This is a new post about one of my favourite clothing items, the cotton shorts. You will see that I have a lot of them, and I love wearing them!
It is a striped one, which I combined with only a white croptop, a bag, and my Zara sandals.
To these croptops I prefer to make my hair into a ponytail :)
Have a nice day!
xoxo
Ritcii

Hello!
Itt egy új poszt az egyik kedvenc ruhadarabommal, a pamut sorttal. Látni fogjátok, hogy van belőle egy pár és imádom hordani!
Ez egy csíkos darab, amit csak egy fehér croptoppal, egy táskával és a Zara szandálommal kombináltam.
Az efféle croptopokhoz jobban szeretem lófarokban hordani a hajamat :)
Szép napot!
xoxo
Ritcii












Croptop Bershka // Cotton Shorts H&M // Bag Ebay // Watch Primark // Sandals Zara // Bracelet Swarovski

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése